Certificate of Completion Awarded
**Cognitive Training Initiative Program**
Life Skills in Responsibility & Accountability
"We have the ability to change and harness our inner power and potential"
Cognitive Training Program(c) is a trademarked and effective advanced life skills program that aids to reduce the risks of negative behaviors, alcohol, tobacco, drug abuse, and violence by targeting the major social and psychological factors that promote the initiation of risky behaviors. This comprehensive and structured program provides participants the confidence and skills necessary to successfully handle challenging situations along with the life skills training needed to co-exist and be part of a productive society through the understanding of The Universal Laws that govern our existence.
Entering our Cognitive Training Initiative Program:
1. Registration & Intake - Participants are required to call the office between 8am-5pm Monday-Friday to complete registration and intake
2. Evaluation - Receive a comprehensive evaluation, which includes a detailed behavior history.
3 .Orientation - Interactive group session where participant receives information about the philosophy and structure of the program, group rules, and participant's rights and responsibilities.
4. Ongoing Groups - Sessions of between 5-20 people conducted as per The Capelli Group, LLC Guidelines. In order to complete, participant must:
• Complete a minimum of 10 weeks 1.5 hour educational group sessions
• Participate appropriately in educational group sessions
• Pay fees
Program Sessions : 10 weeks
Duration of Sessions: 1.5 hours
Registration, Intake & Evaluation- $80
Accountability Cost: $25 per week
Intake & Evaluation Fee will be WAIVED for all The Capelli Group Graduates of the following programs: